Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No, we don't knit food

Once a week, a few crafty people at a large high-tech company (OK, Google) get together to eat lunch and knit, usually in that order. This blog started as a way of spurring us to take pictures of our projects.

Actually, that's not the whole truth. We started this blog because one of us needed to create a blog so that she could create an installable web app so that she could test some doc she was writing for the Chrome Web Store. But we had been thinking of taking pictures, thanks to another one of us offering to do so once his camera was out of the shop.

So here we are. If the lunchtime knitters are the only readers of this group, that's fine. But I bet we'll get more. (Hi, Mom!)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures -- I need some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some cute Amirugumi patterns for flatware that have been on my list for a while now. :)

    One of these days I'll make it to knitter's lunch. It's just a bit hard since I'm based in SBO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd. Blogger didn't like my Google ID. Looks like I'll have to post from my Gmail ID instead. Hi, I'm Andy. Liz and Jen know who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of our ex-regulars (Tyler) is in SBO, too. Maybe you two could VC in, one rainy day when we eat inside... And of course, you'd always be welcome in person.

    ReplyDelete